The Brockton Collective is accepting free memberships for consideration in group exhibits at our gallery and event space in Toronto’s West Queen West gallery district. We encourage the submission of exhibition proposals from emerging, mid-career and established artists and curators. Brockton Collective welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with other arts and community organizations.
The Brockton Collective is an art promotional platform supporting and promoting contemporary artists from interdisciplinary mediums and has received media attention by NOW Magazine, She Does The City, and The Grid for hosted installations, exhibits, and interactive art events. Our goal is to create opportunities for our members to gain exposure through exhibits, media, and affiliated artist groups and collectives.
We are looking to showcase the talent of Canadian artists as part of regular exhibits at the Brockton Collective gallery and event venue. Group shows are sponsored by the Brockton Collective.
We encourage you to join the collective for the opportunity to participate in future exhibits by:
- Creating a Member Profile
- Follow us on Twitter
Email submissions including items 1-4 in a zipped folder to email@example.com
- 6-12 JPEGS representing the body of work or project.
- Image list with artist name, title, dimensions in inches, medium, and year as a PDF.
- An artist’s statement, curatorial statement, and description of exhibit as a PDF.
- The artist CV, including all artists if it is a curated exhibit proposal.